2/5/12

all silk everything


Hi everyone! Sorry for disappearing, I have been MIA because of boring life stuff and job stuff etc., nothing that I really want to blog about because I'm kind of "over" the last couple months and would rather be looking towards the future! I'm taking some fun classes this semester so I'm excited for what life will bring in the coming months.

silk top- thrifted in seattle // silk pants- Forever 21


Over winter break, I visited the Seattle. I stayed around Seattle University and I had a really great time. I had no expectations or preconceived notions about the whole area but I really liked it! There was a great mix of vintage home furnishings and clothes, and 4 star Yelp eateries- which pretty much describes my interests in a nutshell. Admittedly, I spent a good part of the week at Value Village, but if I had a good time, I had a good time, no?

I've pretty much cut out buying clothes from Forever 21 but these pants were 100% silk so I figured they should be decent quality...before long, the clasp at the top kind of fell off... but I just sewed it back on :-)

So I haven't really read anything fashion or blogs or anything in 2 months now- anything great that I've missed or that I should catch up on? I'm excited to get reacquainted with my google reader!



Follow VESTIGIAL WINGS- thrift vintage fashion style in Midwest Kansas Prarie  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...