5/29/12

the urge to buy stuff

if I take a picture of this skirt then it's basically like I already own it, right??


Recently, I've been itching to shop to just "buy something". The first thing I did on Memorial Day was click through sales looking for something to buy. While shopping with my sister last week, I mindlessly grabbed things for the dressing room, hoping that I'd realize how pointless it is to buy things I don't actually want. But every time I put on something that looked half-decent, I wanted to buy it just to have something new. I mean...my closet is a mess and I don't even wear half the things I have. 

In the end, I stopped myself from buying clothes... but I wanted something new so bad I bought sunglasses. Which is super dumb because I don't even have contact lenses right now...


Do you ever get the urge to shop when you know you already have too much stuff? How do you deal with it?



Follow VESTIGIAL WINGS- thrift vintage fashion style in Midwest Kansas Prarie  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...