3/1/12

wide vertical stripes


source
this dress (source) has kind of a Foot Locker/referee vibe to it that I totally dig
striped dresses from Jil Sander S/S 2011
More posts for stripe inspiration (paired with home decor): 1 // 2 // 3


I don't know what it is about bold, wide "rugby" stripes, but this Jil Sander dress is easily one of my favorite dresses ever. The stripes are bold to the point that I want to say I like it because I like graphic prints...it doesn't have much in common with the "striped sailor shirt" type of stripe, that's for sure.


What do you think of wide stripes? Feel free to leave some stripes inspiration/pictures in the comments :)




Follow VESTIGIAL WINGS- thrift vintage fashion style in Midwest Kansas Prarie  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...